Monday, April 12, 2010

Enjoying Vacation leave.

My dad got me my progress card. I am promoted to Second Standard of Vani Vidhyalaya.
If u want to see my group photo click here.  


I am going to second standard.  All my friends will come with me to second standard.
My school reopens sometime in first week of June 2010.


My grandpa and Grandma are going to Doha to stay with my uncle. I shall miss them very much.
My grandpa told me that he would bring me One thousand toys when he comes back.
I am waiting for that.


I have a lot of activity during vacation . I shall play chess and carrom board.
I also see indian players and Sri Lankan players in the cricket team.


I asked my grandpa whether Ravana plays for sri Lanka Team and Rama plays for Indian Team.


My grandpa laughs.


u know y ?


Posted by Pichai

1 comment:

  1. Haa haaa haa,,cute brilliant question to thathaa,,, Congratulations you are going to second standard class along with ur friends...enjoy ur vacation...

    ReplyDelete